Friday, January 29, 2010

Economy

An economy built on debt - (as of today 1/29/10 - almost $2 Trillion of debt) - and a dollar based on a treasury note (debt), owned by China - is not the way to a prosperous life.

Frugile living, saving for a rainy day, future dreams and living by a budget- (a balanced budget - what a novel idea) is a great start.  Living within our means - WOW - what a thought!

I remember the apostle Paul stating:  Philippians 4:11  "Not that I was ever in need, for I have learned how to be content with whatever I have."

I also remember the story of the talents - each servant pleased there master - who came back to find they had increased their talents - except the one - who buried his.

Where are your talents - are you living content with what you have - (a budget - within your means?)

Check out http://www.blogs.wsj.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment